Design your custom Private Tour in Cadiz with us!
You're a unique person so your tour should be unique too. Joining a group tour isn't for everyone and that is why we want to design your bespoke tour! You can choose to have a private tour and best of all it can be customised to get exactly what you want out of your tour.
Customize your tour around Cadiz province to experience Cadiz in a more intimate personal way. We can plan several full day-tours specific for you and your group if you would like activities during multiple days!
The price will depend on the activities that you select and the size of the group in your custom private tour in Cadiz. We can design your tour around Cadiz province based on specific activities you want to do and your tastes and preferences.
We can focus on culinary food tours and design visits to vineyards/bodegas, olive mill, or visit the almadraba and taste bluefin tuna. Enjoy private walking food tours, Sherry wine, bluefin tuna or Iberian ham tours. Arrange with us a private boat ride to do deep-sea fishing or sport fishing, hiking in the nearby Natural Parks of Cadiz, or even learn local traditions like leather or goat cheese in Cadiz province.
Or if historical remains and sightseeing are more to your taste, we can provide an official guide and explore ancient Roman cities, Moorish fortifications and white towns of Cadiz. If instead it is the wonderful hot Andalusian sun and beaches that you are after; join a whale watching tour, climb one of Europe's largest shifting sand dunes and explore Cadiz's coastal towns.
Our aim is to design a perfect custom private tour in Cadiz for you that offers the best value. You name it and we will design it.
See what other lovely guests have to say about us:
Here you can find some of the lovely comments that other guests like you left us after trying our tour. If you have any doubts do not hesitate to send us an email and ask us!
Contact us to design a Custom Private tour for your group of any size.
The following is some of the tour options we can build into a custom tour! However this is not an exclusive list - if you have your own ideas or you want something else in particular, just ask!
- Roman Port City of Baelo Claudia
- Private boat ride to see the Bluefin tuna and the "Almadraba"
- Sherry wine tasting in the Sherry triangle and the "Marco"
- Official guide for historical site visits
- Seasonal festivities such as Carnaval
- Olive oil factory
- Food walking tour in Vejer de la Frontera
- Horse riding holidays along the beach
- Sport fishing and deep-sea fishing (Bluefin tuna, marlins, and more)
- Whale watching
- Shifting sand dune of Bolonia
- Preserved castle village of Castellar
- Bluefin Tuna, traditional cutting of the tuna "ronqueo"
- Remote White towns
- Cape of Trafalgar
- Hiking in the Mediterranean forest or Coastal area (Learning about traditional, culinary and medicinal use of Mediterranean plants)
Get a free quote now.